Go Karting Club Tenerife
Welcome to Tenerife Karting, the biggest kart track in the island; it boasts two state-of-the-art karting tracks, the Junior Track for kids – 250 m long – and the Senior Professionnal Track – 1200-m-long, 8-m-wide of pure adrenaline for all speed lovers.
Tenerife Karting is well-renowned in the island and provides fun and entertainment for all – especially if you are with friends and/or family.
Who is the fastest of you all?
After the race, each pilot will be given a paper with the time on each lap, as well as your best time so you can compare yourself to your peers.
For adult karting drivers 18+ years:
- CRG Centurion: This powerful kart can reach speeds up to 90 km/h, with 400 cc engine, 14 cv, 4 stroke, maximum speed & comfort, impressive agility and handling around bends, and full safety for the pilot.
- Super Kart special: This 390 cc, 14 cv and 4 stroke model allows you to reach speeds up to 60 km/h. A great way to enjoy the thrill of speed in safe conditions.
For kids (3-17 years):
- Cadete Senior Kart: With its 200cc, 6.5 cv, 4 stroke engine, it is the only type of “adult” karts which is suitable for kids 15-17 years.
- Cadete Junior Kart: 180cc, 6cv, 4 stroke (ideal for kids 10-14 years).
- Pony Karts 6-9 years: 120cc, 4cv, 4 stroke (ideal for kids 6-9 years).
- Biplaza Kart: 160cc, 5.5cv, 4 stroke (suitable for 1 adult driver and child 3-5 years passenger).
The Junior Track is equipped with the latest and safest technology. Its dimensions – 250-m-long for 8-m-wide – ensure maximum fun and excitement for all kids.
Tenerife Karting is open year-round, from 10 AM to 8 PM (9 PM during the summer).
|DURATION||7 laps on the big track – 12 laps on the track for children|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||FREE PICK-UP from your hotel up to 4PM (South Tenerife)|
Each kart has a age recommendation, but there is always the possibility to reserve a superior kart by simply signing an authorization form by the parents.
The kart tracks have been approved by the Spanish Karting Association and authorized by the International Automobile Federation (FIA).
The karts are conform to the standards of the International Karting Commission.