Forestal Park Tenerife
Are you ready to conquer the treetops and discover the forests of Tenerife like never before?
Then put on your climbing harness and get ready for a sporty and fun adventure in the middle of nature at Forestal Park, the biggest tree climbing park on the Canary Islands.
Tree climbing is an activity that involves moving from one tree to another, while clearing different obstacles. Enjoy the fresh air in the middle of a canopy of century-old Canary pines.
Forestal Park has more than 90 suspended games that will test your balance and skill as you move through the park.
30-meter high Tibetan bridges, Tarzan swings, a giant 200-meter long zip line, footbridges, nets… you can expect a thrilling experience!
Forestal Park has different difficulty levels (easy, medium, difficult and extreme) and is accessible to both children and adults.
This forest park has an innovative safety system, a continuous life line that keeps you connected at all times, from the beginning to the end of the activity. Whether you are alone, a couple or a family, come and have a great time in the natural setting of Las Lagunetas and leave with lasting memories!
Conditions to access the circuit:
- Minimum height: 1,10 m
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Age: between 5 and 69 years old
- Children under 13 years old must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Children between 5 and 8 years old: one adult for every 2 children.
- Children between 9 and 10 years old: one adult for every 5 children.
- Minors between 11 and 12 years old: they can climb alone on the easy and medium circuits (green and blue), an adult from the group must maintain eye contact throughout the activities.
Summer season: (April to October): 10am – 7pm.
Winter season: (November to March): 10am – 6pm.
- Wear comfortable and warm sports clothes (we recommend checking the minimum temperatures in El Rosario, Santa Cruz de Tenerife).It’s best to wear long pants, even in summer.
- It is mandatory to wear closed sports shoes that hold the foot well (tennis shoes, sneakers, hiking boots, etc.). Flip-flops, sandals, high heels, etc. are not allowed.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- We recommend wearing gloves that allow the fingers to move well (mittens, sports gloves, etc.).
- You can use a fanny pack or small, lightweight backpack to carry your belongings. There are no lockers at the moment.
If you are a resident of the Canary Islands, please show your DNI/NIE or an official document at the reception desk.
- Please be at the reception 30 minutes before your reservation time.
- The park is open every day of the week to groups of at least 12 participants, upon prior reservation.
- Capacity is limited. Reservations must be made in advance
- We recommend making reservations in advance to ensure proper visitor management.
- This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Not recommended for people with general physical problems (e.g. heart disease, respiratory problems, etc.). In case of doubt, please consult your doctor.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review