Flavours and Wines tour
During this journey by bus in the South of the island, you will discover the most authentic and tasty foods from Tenerife island and you will discover the renown canarian wines.
The day will start by the visit of a Finca in Güimar, municipality of the province of Santa Cruz of Tenerife. This region is known for its agricultural activity and its pyramids. Here, you will discover the virtues and characteristics of a plant mainly grown on Canarain land: the aloe vera. A visit to a banana plantation will also be made during this excursion. Tenerife is one of the biggest producers of bananas, here called “platano”.
Then, we will move forward to one of the most famous vineyards of Tenerife: Mencey de Chasna. Here, it will be the occasion to visit the cellar, its equipment, its machinery room and to learn everything about the process of winemaking. A wine tasting will be made at the end of the visit.
Finally, to end this amazing day, we will take the mountain road of Vilaflor that will offer you amazing landscapes before catching up: Lagar de Chasna. This last bus stop will amaze your taste buds with wine and typical canarian food degustation.
- Transport with air-conditioning bus.
- Tour guide with commentary.
- Entrance to the banana plantation.
- Visit and wine tasting at two wineries.
- Starting time: 8:00 am approx.
- Rates: Adult 79€ – Child 53€ ( 2 to 17 yo ) – Baby free.
- Duration: approximately 8 hours.
- The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or reduced mobility.
- Maximum 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seating at the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to board the bus with the help of an attendant.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review